Charles Frederick Grundtvig was a Merchant and lived at 2 Gerald Road, off Eaton Square. He married Mary de Gonville Pocklington.
He traded with Brazil, having an office in Rio with his partners at F H Walter & Co. Their London offices were at Billiter Square Buildings, London.
He was Worshipful Master in 1890. He gave his Past Master’s Jewel (of the 1865 Pattern) to the Province of Worcestershire Museum.
He died in 1940.